The internal temperature of the steam oven is high when it is operating, it can be 250℃-350℃. Working temperature changes according to different types of food. If the temperature in the oven is higher than the constant temperature, the evaporator is turned off; if the temperature in the oven is lower than the constant temperature, the evaporator is turned on. As a result the temperature in the steam oven will become unstable all the time. To solve this problem, a built-in NTC temperature sensor is helpful to monitor the internal temperature of steam oven.
Here is the introduction of a high temperature-resistant 350°C NTC temperature sensor, which is suitable for steam ovens:
- Specifications：R25ºC: 10K ,B25/85ºC: 3435,B25/85: 3977, 3950, etc.
- Thermal time constant: ≤12seconds, in water
- Operations temperature range: -40℃～350℃
- Dissipation factor: 1.8mW/℃
- Rated power: ≤2mWThis NTC temperature sensor is made of high-temperature resistant material and glass-encapsulated thermistor, processed by spin riveting, so that the product can reach a temperature resistance of 250°C-350°C. It is high temperature resistant, with short response time, easy to install and high reliable.